New Yamaha Kodiak 450 EPS. A Force of Nature
19 January 2018
Kodiak is already the leading name in the large capacity utility ATV world. And now we’re taking the mid-sized utility class to the next level with the rugged Kodiak 450.
Its easy to use technology, outstanding durability and Yamaha reliability enable the Kodiak 450 to take on the toughest jobs in extreme terrain. The industry-leading On Command drive system allows you to switch seamlessly between 2WD and 4WD at the push of a button – and the Ultramatic automatic transmission makes every task more relaxing and enjoyable.
In terms of comfort and convenience, nothing comes close! And when work’s over, this versatile ATV adds a new dimension to your precious leisure time.
• New Yamaha 421cc EFI engine
• 25-inch tyres with wide tread width
• New long-stroke KYB gas charged front & rear shocks
• On-Command 2WD/4WD drive system
• Electric Power Steering (EPS)
• Ultramatic CVT transmission
• LCD dashboard
• 120kg rack carrying capacity
• 600kg towing capacity
• Standard WARN Vantage 2000 winch