In relation to the processing of your Personal Data by P.G.M. Sport Marine Ltd and/or any its branch offices under the applicable data protection law, P.G.M. Sport Marine Ltd shall act as the data controller. Any questions, complaints or requests in respect of the data processing activities performed by P.G.M. Sport Marine Ltd and/or any its branch offices may be directed to P.G.M. Sport Marine Ltd. Please find the contact details of P.G.M. Sport Marine Ltd on the Site(s ).
1. Personal Data
2. Interactive sections
3. Direct Marketing
• Performing and Providing P.G.M. Sport Marine products and services, including warranty services;
• Responding to inquiries and requests;
• Sending notification and materials which may be of interest for you (such as newsletters, brochures and other mailings);
• Direct Marketing analysis and offers;l Security guard, including access control and Improvement of our Site;
• Internal evaluation of P.G.M. Sport Marine’s products and services;
• Knowledge acquisition for quality enhancement and improvement of merchandise;
• Market research and other analysis for quality enhancement and improvement of merchandise;
• Other purposes of use clearly specified at the time of obtaining Personal Data.
5. It is P.G.M. Sport Marine’s policy to keep your Personal Data only for so long as needed for such purposes. Personal Data is stored for a certain period after the end of service provision or for a period necessary for fulfilling the obligations of laws and regulation.
6. Without prior consent your Personal Data will not be used for Direct Marketing purposes. You may, if you wish, opt in on this service when providing personal information. We are also not responsible or liable for, and do not monitor, endorse or have any control over any third party’s applications, websites or services used on our Sites, such as the social media platforms (e.g., Facebook) you may use to create an account and login to our Sites, including their accuracy, availability, functionalities, and applicable terms and policies, including their privacy and cookie policies. If you have any questions about the practices and policies of third parties, please review their corresponding terms and policies, and contact them.
7. You give your consent voluntarily and may revoke it at any time. If you withdraw your consent to us using the Personal Data that you have provided to us through then we will endeavor to delete such data from our databases, but if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use of your personal data before your withdrawal. You can windrow your consent via below address or email.
Address: Aristotelous Valaoritou Street, Lemesos 3020, Cyprus
8. We work closely with certain third parties, including authorized other companies, carefully selected business partners, sub-contractors and may receive information about you from them.
9. P.G.M. Sport Marine does not sell, rent or otherwise distribute your Personal Data to third parties, except as needed for P.G.M. Sport Marine to provide the services for which your information was volunteered. We may share your Personal Data to any member of our group and authorized third parties working on behalf of P.G.M. Sport Marine. However, we will not use and share your Personal Data for any purpose that we have not previously disclosed to you. Processing on behalf of P.G.M. Sport Marine may be performed by its branch offices and affiliates and any other third parties, with whom P.G.M. Sport Marine concludes appropriate contracts to ensure compliance with the applicable Data Protection legislation.
10. P.G.M. Sport Marine is applying commonly used technology to safeguard your Personal Data from wrongful use. Only authorized personnel have access to your data. Should P.G.M. Sport Marine partners be carrying out part or all of P.G.M. Sport Marine web survey purposes P.G.M. Sport Marine has reached an agreement with them that they will handle your Personal Data with an equal level of strict confidentiality. The storage and sending of your data over the Internet is safeguarded by means of up-to-date, commonly used technology.
12. If we request consent for the processing of personal data, persons who have not reached the age of 16 may only provide Personal Data with the consent of their legal representative (e.g. a parent).
14. Should you participate in our surveys, we would be glad if you indicate to us, that we are allowed to contact you later for further research purposes, such as your opinion on new products, features etc. Should you reply positive to that option, which is included in most questionnaires, we may contact you by means of e-mail or phone later.
15. We do not make decision-making (which produces legal effects or similarly significantly affects) based on automated processing, including profiling without obtaining your explicit consent.
16. For the statutory or the performance and conclusion of a contract, Personal Data may be required. In this case, if you cannot provide necessary information, we will not be able to properly provide PGM Sport Marine Ltd services.
17. As a data subject, you have certain rights concerning our processing of your personal data. You can:
• request access to your personal data held by us
• request us to rectify or complete your information if you believe that the personal data we process on you is inaccurate or incomplete
• request us to erase certain personal data
• request us to restrict the processing of your personal data
• object to our processing of your personal data
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Data Protection Office in Cyprus the supervisory authority for data protection issues, at any time. The contact details are as follows:
1 Iasonos str., 1082 Nicosia P.O.Box 23378, 1682 Nicosia
Tel: +357 22818456 , Fax: +357 22304565
If your Personal Data change (such as your post code, email address or telephone number), or if we have inaccurate information, we will endeavor to correct, update or delete your Personal Data from our database. If you do not wish to be contacted by us any more, we will immediately cease to process your Personal Data. When contacting us, please be sure to provide us with your exact name, address, e-mail address, name, address and/or telephone number(s) in order to be sure we handle your request correctly.
19. Regarding the processing of Personal Data on individuals, you can file complaints against your national Supervisory Authority for data protection.
Last updated on 24th of May 2018